topfollowersapp.com abides with 17 U.S.C. §512 and Digital Millennium Copyright Act (‘DMCA’). Our policy pledges us to respond to any infringement notices and take serious action legally under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other logical laws which can be applied.
If your copyrighted content is published on our site or any link to your copyrighted content is returned through some search engines, you want to remove the material immediately. Then, you’ll have to send us the Information in writing listed in the following section.
But before remember that, if you misstate that the data on our website is infringed on your copyrights, then you’ll be responsible for the damages like costs, attorneys fees, or other expenses. In our suggestion, it’s better to get assistance legitimately with an attorney first on this issue.
Copyright Infringing Notice
- The fresh signature of the team or the developer authorized to perform actions on behalf of the owner of entirely right allegedly infringed. A copy of the ‘Physical Authorisation letter’ should be provided by the third-party agencies to address all copyrights.
- There should be clear identification of the material that you declare to be copyrighted.
- It will be appreciable if you provide us with the URLs of copyrighted content as it will help us find the content more easily and rapidly.
- Service Provider should have an adequate amount of information about the complaining party, including address, an electronic mail address, and phone number on which the service provider will contact you.
- An affirmation that the opposing party has a good faith belief that utilizing the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright holder, its representative, or the legislation.
- A clear statement that the details in the notice letter are accurate and under the penalty of perjury. The complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner who has exclusive rights allegedly infringed. If a person deliberately or mistakenly misrepresents that activity available on the site is infringing, then under section 512(f), he will be liable for the harm.
After, send the infringed notice via email to [email protected].